Saturday, January 3, 2009

something for my friends..







ok,today is last day in this college...there are many good days and bad days throughout my days in this college...i'll cherish everthing here. and not to forget my frens here. you guys are such a gem...i dunno wat kinds of frens i'll get in my future place but the memories i had with u guys will be in my mind and soul forever and ever
i would like to apologize to everybody if i had ever hurt u knowingly or unknowingly. very sorry. and i also wish good luck and all the best for your future undertakings
thank you very much for everything...hope to meet u guys..do keep on updating me with the new gossips..heheheh...

bye!!!!!!!!!! im going to miss u all...

4 comments:

MEGA RIYADI said...

susan gives her comment..
so.. what kind of friend do you meet in the new place ?
tell the story to us ya!

hazel said...

"There is no stranger in this world, only friends we have not met"

ujie said...

gd luck in a new place...without forgetting me here huhu..

Bb Hussain said...

geetha..i miss u...how's the new place?