Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ahhhhhhh.....At last...



24th December 2008...a date i shouldnt forget..it was a morning full of anticipation and worries. around 9 sth, the anticipation and worries ended. i got KPLI in Kelantan Teacher's Training Institute. At last, i got wat i wanted desperately. i was jumping around. the best part was that i submitted my resign letter to my principal. At last another bird is out from here. my last day is on the 3rd Jan 2009. the sad thing is that im leaving my frens. all these while we were there for each other to share our happiness and sorrows.
Well, to take it in a positive way, i have to say that it is the parts and parcels of life. i have to make a lot of preparation before i go to kelantan. Just sent the letters tio BPG and IPG. after this, need to arrange other things as well. have to get this sign and so on..its a long list. i'll be going Kelantan on the 10th with my parents by bus. it is going to be a very long journey. then my busy lifestyle will start and i'll be going on for a year over there. if im lucky then i mite get posting in Johor..if not, i'l be travelling around Malaysia.thats fun lol
i have decided how my life is supposed to be. i'll continue my Masters in couple of years time. then, i'll try my luck in becoming a public university lecturer and shall pursue my Phd therein. My mum has started bugging to enter into my wedlock:)
im interested too but i have to save money to do so.
no matter wat, i'll continue to upgrade myself in everyway i can.tats my aim. i know one day, i'll achieve my goal.the day is not too far neither too near.. Let the GOD decide for me.

2 comments:

azleenazib said...

Why u put that butterfly teacher? ... u said another bird out from &%&%&^%&... so put a bird! ... hu hu.... i'll always BOTHERING ur lifeeeeeeeeee... muachk... ahaks :)

fusherna said...

all the best geetha!
as the new year unfolds, may each day bring for you more hopes and happiness

happy new year