Monday, December 22, 2008

learn English through jokes....try it..


WHAT IS MARKETING?
  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing
  • You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising.
  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." That's Telemarketing
  • You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich "Will you marry me?" That's Public Relations.
  • You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich...? That's Brand Recognition.
  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. That's Customer Feedback

THE TRUE LOVE OF A MILLIONARE

Interviewer to Millionaire: who is the person behind your success
" Millionaire: " its my wife"
" Interviewer: "She must be some woman.
What were you before you married her ?
" Millionaire: "A Billionaire

FOR BOSS..
Dear Boss,
People who do lots of work... make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
gets promoted

That's why I spend most of my time
sending e-mails & playing games at work
I need a promotion.


HOPE THESE JOKES HAVE MADE U LAUGH...:)

5 comments:

azleenazib said...

Alop... this english teacher aaa always post something about english... :)

Bb Hussain said...

i like all those jokes la..enjoyed it..geetha..do visit my blog k..

MEGA RIYADI said...

Susan likes to give you comment, especially when I saw the pictures teling the reader when a wife leaves the children to the husband. Hehehe... those pictures (at least) warn me not to leave mychildren alone with my husband... (kidding!)
Anyway, congratulation for today's good news.

Keep in touch...otre!

hazel said...

Hi Gheeta...love all the jokes. I'm sure students would enjoy them more! Great approach to teach the language...thanks for sharing.
Congrats for getting KPLI...teacher!!!

geetha said...

thank you very much hazel..